Social Climate Study
The scarcity of talent in various sectors of activity is one of the pressing themes in organizations, due to the important consequences of this reality: staff turnover, instability, tension, increased integration costs, the possibility of recruitment errors, the incorporation of mismatched resources and productivity breaks. In this context, the appreciation of employer branding is essential, as well as the development of a dashboard of all organizational variables for human resources. The QSP Social Climate Study is a barometer on the metrics that leverage the satisfaction and recommendation of the company’s first customers: internal resources.
• Understand employee loyalty rates
• Study the company’s valuation factors and variables detractors
• Allow to work employer branding
• Know the level of comfort by teams/departments
• Adjust goals and levels of employee satisfaction
• Assess potential for losses or resource turnover